Monday, March 28, 2016

Transfers!

Hey everyone! Don´t have tons of time this week but I at least thought I´d let you know what´s going on with transfers! So in news that shocked the world, I´m leaving! I´m off to Viru, a little city compared to Tatooine I´ve heard.  My companion, Elder Guerrero, stays here in Chimbote Central for his 5th transfer (he started out here) and becomes the Zone Leader! And his new companion is the old AP! It shocked everyone.  But I´m pumped to be off to Viru! It will be a new adventure for sure!

Also, I´m in Perú, on a mission, and my last group email was basically all March Madness...haha sorry guys.  But I like March Madness! You have no idea the joy in my heart when I heard about the Zags and Utes haha.  Oregon as a one seed sounds weird.

I´m so excited to start working in Viru! I´ll let everyone know what it´s like this next week!  Walking amongst the insects and snakes...haha we´ll see! Love you all and hope you have stupendous weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment