Saturday, August 19, 2017

Talkin' Sports

Dear family and friends,

It's been an unbelievable two weeks!! My word I don't even know where to start.  I wasn't able to write last week because President last minute asked one of us to go down to Chimbote with him for the open house activity, so I've got lots of recapping to do! 

The biggest thing was probably transfers.  Elder Rice, my companion, is now at his house doing who-knows-what, which is weird to think about! I'm now with Elder Stroud from Washington and it's been a blast so far.  He's a huge sports fan so we've done quite the amount of sports-reminiscing the past week.  From Keena Young and Austin Ainge, to Sam Cassell and Kwamee Brown, to Darren McFadden and Manti Teo.  Haha we've talked lots of sports.  And he's a big BYU fan to make things even sweeter! We've also done lots of talking about our work though, both our area and our work with zone leaders and missionaries.  I'm super excited for the next two transfers!

There are just a million things that have happened this week, which overwhelms me so much that I probably won't write about any of them...also because I'm about to hit the hour mark.

But I love you all!! Me and Elder Stroud are gonna go play some ball at a park with the "best team in all of Trujillo."  I guess they always get together Saturdays and play.  It´ll be the first competitive game of basketball I've played in a long while! Haha wish us luck!

Love ya lots,
Elder Tanner Hart















No comments:

Post a Comment